Purified Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract, , Hoveniae dulcis Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolon, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethanol, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
How to use
Before using, sufficiently shake the container and spray evenly 20 cm away from the part that is exposed to UV for 2-3 seconds. Be careful around the eyes and mouth.
* Reapply frequently for better effect.
Product name : Jayjun Real Water Brightening Black Sun Spray
Configuration and volume : Jayjun Real Water Brightening Black Sun Spray 100ml
Functionality Tested : UV protection (SPF50+, PA++++)
Manufacturer : Cosmax CO., LTD 27, Jeyakgongdan 1-gil, 46, Jeyakgongdan 2-gil, Sangsin-ri, Hyangnam-eup, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do
Distributor : Jayjun Cosmetic Co., Ltd. 526, Nonhyeon-ro, 1st, 2nd fl. Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Yeoksam dong)
Country of manufacture : Republic of Korea
Use by date or use by date after opening : Expires after 36 months, use within 12 months after opening
Quality Assurance Standards : For defective products, compensation will be made according to the standards of the Consumer Dispute Resolution noticed by the Fair Trade Commission.
1. If symptoms such as red spots, swelling, itching or other side effects are caused by direct sunlight when or after using the product, consult a dermatologist.
2. Do not apply on skin where there is a wound, etc.
3. Caution for storage and handling
1）Keep out of reach of children.
2）Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. Avoid around the eyes.
5. Use 20 cm away from the body, if possible.
6. Do not spray around the eyes or membrane. For UV block, do not spray on your face directly; take some on your hand first and then dab it on your face.
7. Be careful not to inhale the spray gas.
8. Do not use on a certain part continuously for a long time.
9. Do not spray on your face directly; take some on your hand first and then dab it on your face.
[The product is inflammable and made with high-pressure gas. Comply with the following precautions to avoid risks]
10. Product using combustible gas
1) Keep out of reach of children.
2) Do not use around flammables such as a heater or a stove, or indoors where fire is used.
3) not store the product in a place with a temperature of 40℃ or a sealed place.
4) You must ventilate after using the product in a sealed space.
5) Do not throw it into fire.
Combustible (Flammables)/ for personal use /LPG